★ Top Ranked Experience!
Guided Nocturnal Tours
Come and explore the natural wonders of Australia after dark by joining Treeswift Wildlife & Nature on one of our guided spotlighting tours! An opportunity like no other to get up close and personal with the nocturnal critters that call Australia home. Visit a friendly Common Wombat as he wanders out of his burrow, watch as thousands of Grey-headed Flying Fox take to the sky, follow a Krefft’s (Sugar) Glider as it glides through the forest, wave to a Tawny Frogmouth as it stares right at you, and maybe even watch a Powerful Owl as it hoots, soars and hunts – you never know what you’re going to see!
Originally based in Melbourne, we are now offering our community Night Walks in more places around Australia than ever. All of our nocturnal walks are led by an expert guide/educator, so expert superb photographic opportunities and an experience like nothing you’ve seen before. Spots are limited with 4-6 participants per event and are perfect for all members of the family. Each event typically runs for 3hours however start times can fluctuate between Daylight Saving Time and in different parts of the country (please see below). Family and group bookings are discounted.
- Different locations every week – local parks & gardens across Australia
- $50 pp / discounted $180 4x pp
- Meet at location – GPS coordinates provided
- Pick up may be arranged upon request
- Small groups only (max 4-6 participants per event)
- Spotlights, torches, field guides and field equipment included
- Wildlife Watching Ethics observed
- Tea, coffee, snacks, soft drink, water all included
- Great photography opportunities
- Times: Summer (7.30-10.30pm), Outside Daylight Savings (6.00pm-9.00pm)
Trip At A Glance: