★ Exclusive Events!
Wildlife Photography Class @ the zoo!
Melbourne, Healesville & Werribee
Come and join Treeswift Wildlife & Nature as we visit the different zoos across Melbourne, practicing and honing our skills in wildlife photography. Led by a professional wildlife photographer in a small group setting of 3-5 other participants, you’ll enjoy 4hrs at the zoo exploring and meeting the wildlife. During your time with us, we’ll show you to take exceptional images, what settings to use, how to make the images look ‘real’, how to interact with the animals, and how to take your images to the next level!
Each month we visit a different zoo (Melbourne, Healesville, Werribee) so there’s always new animals to meet and experiences to capture!
- Meet at the zoo
- Morning classes are 9.00-1.00pm
- Afternoon classes are 1.00pm-5.00pm
- Bring your camera (we recommend medium to large zooms) + memory cards & spare batteries
- Any and all cameras are welcome
- Any and all skill levels are welcome
- Open to all ages (under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Unbelievable photography opportunities
- Expert guide and photography technique/settingshelp
- Small groups only – max 6x participants
- Run time: approximately 4-5hrs
- Only $95pp (price doesn’t include zoo entry)
> Friday 14th October: Healesville Sanctuary — 2x Spots Remaining
> Wed 16th November (Morning Class): Melbourne Zoo — (SOLD OUT)
> Wed 16th November (Afternoon Class): Melbourne Zoo — (6x Spots Remaining)
> Wednesday 14th December: Werribee Zoo — 2x Spots Remaining
> Monday 16th January: Melbourne Zoo — 6x Spots Remaining
> Friday 17th March : Healesville Sanctuary — 6x Spots Remaining
Wildlife Photography Class @ The Zoo!
Trip At A Glance: