★ Exclusive Tour!
Bird Photography Day Tours
@ The Western Treatment Plant
Come and join Treeswift Wildlife & Nature on a guided half day photography tour of the world-renowned Western Treatment Plant. Perfect for brand new birdwatchers or veteran bird photographers, this is your chance to experience the wonders of this incredible, 10,000+ hectare birdwatching mecca of coastline, rivers, grasslands, swamps, saltmarsh and woodland.
Led by our team of experienced guides and photographers, you’ll be picked up/dropped off in Werribee and then guided on a 5hr tour of the WTP. Expect incredible sightings, amazing photography opportunities, and to see 70+ species of bird in a single visit! Our team will help you with identification, photography settings/technique, do all the driving, provide tea/coffee/water/snacks and then send you an electronic checklist of all the species you recorded!
Only 3x guests per trip to ensure you get the most out of your time with us. Book a single seat or organise your own group of two or three!
Dates are limited, so get in fast!
- Pick up/drop off in Werribee (other locations upon request)
- Travel in a brand new 5-star ANCAP safe vehicle
- Unbelievable photography opportunities
- Expert guide and photography technique/settingshelp
- Wildlife Watching Ethics: all animals/habitats treated with respect and low disturbance
- Small groups only – max 3x participants
- Spotting scope, field guides, checklists, and all field equipment included
- Tea, coffee, snacks, soft drink, water all included
- First Aid & Covid-Safe experience
- Run time: approximately 5hrs
- Book a single spot at $135 pp
- Book your own group of 3x pp for $390
No current upcoming dates
Western Treatment Plant: Bird Photography Tours
Trip At A Glance: