Treeswift Wildlife & Nature
Treeswift Wildlife & Nature was first dreamt up by owners Jack Nguyen and Trinh Nguyen in early 2019. Beginning with wildlife watching tours in Viet Nam, Australia, and even North America, the dream was put on hold as Covid-19 began to rock the globe, closing borders, rescheduling tours, and even forcing a full-time relocation to Australia.
After persevering through lockdowns and travel bans, Treeswift Wildlife finally kicked back into gear at the end 2021, more ready than ever. Now settled in Australia’s second largest city, Treeswift Wildlife is helping people get back in touch with nature, running outings for mammals, birds, flora, fungi, wildlife photography tours, and everything in between.
Supported by a rock-solid and passionate team of multi-lingual guides, educators, and local experts, Treeswift Wildlife & Nature has an exciting journey ahead and hopes that you can be a part of it.
Our Core Values:
wild·life watch·er | \ ˈwä-chər ˈwī(-ə)l(d)-ˌlīf
Definition of ‘Wildlife Watcher’
1 : a person who observes, searchers, or identifies wild animals in their habitats
Examples of wildlife watcher in a Sentence
// Ever since his first trip to Uganda, Christopher knew that he was a wildlife watcher.
// Only wildlife watchers would be mad enough to go into the rainforest at night in order to search for frogmouths.
Why Book with Treeswift Wildlife & Nature?
- Private/Small Group tours only (1-4 guests only)
- Over 15 years of field experience
- Tours designed to run at your pace and to suit your needs
- Flexible Dates – tell us when you’re available!
- Custom tours available – tailored to your needs, budget, dates, etc
- For extended trips, your choice of accommodation – both budget and comfort options
- Optional dine-in or on-the-road meals included (B, L, D)
- Expert guidance for watchers, sightseers, and photographers
- Expert field knowledge covering birds/mammals/reptiles/frogs, photography, ecology, plants, local history and highlight attractions
- Life-changing encounters with some of the rarest birds and animals on the planet
- Amazing photographic opportunities
- See parts of Australia unvisited by other tour companies
- Multilingual guide options
- Pick up / drop off from your accommodation or home
- Travel in a 2022 model, 5-star ANCAP safety rated 4WD vehicle equipped with safety gear and satellite communications
- Spotting Scope & Binoculars
- Optional camera hire to capture those special moments!
- Spotlights for nocturnal tours
- All refreshments included – soft drinks, tea/coffee, water, snacks
- Esky for your ‘packed lunch’ – if required
- Target checklists available in print or digitally (tailored to your tour)
- eBird / iNaturalist lists with detailed notes to be shared with guests
- Complete set of Field Guides for ‘real-time’ referral
- All National Park entry costs
- Complete Medical & First Aid Kit
- An up-to-date Covid-Safe Policy (+ masks, hand sanitiser, gloves, etc)
- Bug spray, sunscreen, spare hats, rain jackets, chargers, etc
Treeswift Wildlife & Nature would like to acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait people who are the traditional custodians of the land on which we travel. We respect and honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on this land and commit to building a brighter future together.